The Vektor SP1 pistol is a South African pistol based on the Italian Beretta 92 design. SP stands for “Service Pistol” and these pistols were used by the South African Military and Police force starting in the early 90’s. The Vektor SP1 is a short-recoil operated, locked-breech pistol.
The Vektor SP1 uses a Walther-type tilting locking piece, located below the straight-recoiling barrel, to lock it to the slide. The Vektor SP1 frame is made from aluminum alloy, other parts are steel. The trigger is double-action, with an exposed hammer and a frame-mounted, ambidextrous safety that allows for “cocked and locked” carry.
The Vektor SP1 Sights are fixed; the front sight is pinned to the slide, the rear is dovetailed. Magazines are double stack; the magazine release button is located at the base of trigger-guard. These Vektor SP1 pistols have seen usage and are rated NRA Modern Gun rating standards of Fair to Good condition. The Vektor SP1 pistol will come with two original surplus magazines.
Vektor SP1 Features:
– High quality polygonal model. Mesh and details are built by our professional artists.
– Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
– Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
– All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
– 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
– No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
– No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
– No special plugin needed to open scene.
– Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.