Smith & Wesson SD9 FDE 9mm 16-ROUND PISTOL
Specifically crafted for self-defense applications, the Smith & Wesson SD9 FDE 9mm 16-ROUND PISTOL features a polymer frame with a stainless-steel slide and barrel. Plus, it’s equipped with fixed white-dot sights and a Picatinny-style accessory rail. It’s even outfitted with the SDT™ – a trigger uniquely designed for self defense.
Features and Benefits
- Barrel and slide are made of Armornite-coated stainless-steel
- Textured polymer grip
- Striker-fired action with a 16+1-shot capacity
- Frame features polymer construction and is equipped with a textured finger locator
- Picatinny rail accepts accessories
- SDT™ trigger is intended for self-defense use
- Fixed white-dot sights
- Handedness: Right
- Action: Striker Fired
- Metal finish: Armornite
- Grip: Textured polymer
- Product weight: 22.3 ounces
- Manual Safety: No
- Product length (in.): 7.2
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine capacity: 16+1
- Barrel length (in.): 4
- Caliber: 9mm
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
Crafted with a polymer frame and a stainless-steel slide and barrel, it offers a 16+1 capacity. This pistol boasts an SDT™ Self Defense trigger, fixed sights and a red laser that’s windage and elevation adjustable. Made in USA.
Important Product and Safety Information
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Firearms purchased online are shipped to your local Academy Sports + Outdoors as selected in the checkout process.
- Please note that all firearm purchases require valid US government issued ID and related firearm paperwork.