Sig Sauer P320 XFive Legion 9mm Pistol
The Sig Sauer P320 XFive Legion 9mm Pistol is designed for precision performance and improved handling. This 9mm features a unique tungsten-infused heavy grip that increases the handgun’s weight without affecting its size to provide improved pointing and a more balanced feel. For improved shot-to-shot performance, this Sig 9mm is built with a solid steel guide rod and 14-pound recoil spring that reduce muzzle rise by 50% compared to similarly-sized handguns. The P320 also features an optics-ready slide with strategically placed cuts that reduce the slide weight for smoother operation. This Sig Sauer pistol comes mounted with Dawson Precision® adjustable sights that provide a clear sight picture with quick target acquisition. A skeletonized striker trigger offers a consistently crisp pull up to 30% lighter than comparable systems. With its high-performance design, the Sig Sauer P320 XFive Legion 9mm Pistol offers improved shot-to-shot precision and smooth performance to set a new standard for 9mm handguns.
- Skeletonized trigger provides a 30% lighter pull
- Rear optic plate compatible with Romeo1PRO optics
- Dawson Precision® adjustable sights offer a clear sight picture
- Solid steel guide rod with 14-lb recoil spring reduces muzzle flip by 50%
- Lightening cuts on the slide reduce slide weight for smoother performance
- TXG tungsten-infused heavy grip module adds weight without increasing size
- UPC: 798681618286
- Caliber: 9MM Luger
- Size: Full-size
- Sight Radius: 6.8 in.
- Approximate Weight: 43.5 oz
- Height: 5.8 in.
- Barrel Length: 5 in.
- Overall Width: 1.6 in.
- Overall Length: 8.5 in.
- Accessory Rail: M1913
- Slide Finish: Legion grey
- Barrel Material: Carbon steel
- Slide Material: Stainless steel
- Trigger: Striker flat skeletonized
- Sights: Dawson Precision adjustable
- Grip Type: Full-Size Polymer XSeries
- Three 17-round steel magazines