The SIG MPX Copperhead PST 9mm features a monolithic Elite Series Cerakote® finish upper receiver, with an integrated stock knuckle lower, and a 3.5” barrel with integrated muzzle brake. The MPX Copperhead comes equipped with the new SIG SAUER Pivoting Contour Brace (PCB) giving pistol users a brace that easily adapts to the movement of the shooter’s arm with a patented swivel operation for perfect placement, and can be rapidly deployed.
Unconventional design, unmatched performance, and familiar AR handling. The SIG MPX redefines the submachine gun category with a new level of operator safety, in-field adaptability and proven reliability in the harshest environments. Completely ambidextrous, the SIG MPX is great for left- or right-handed shooters with its dual-sided selector switch, magazine release, charging handle and bolt release. The SIG MPX operates from a fully-closed and locked rotating bolt, offering enhanced reliability and safety in use. A short-stroke gas piston allows the SIG MPX to run all weights and brands of 9mm ammunition with no adjustments to the gas valve.
- PCB brace rapidly deploys and offers added stability
- M1913 (Picatinny) rail for mounting optics and other accessories
- Integrated muzzle brake for better recoil mitigation and reduced signature
- Fully-closed and locked rotating bolt delivers enhanced reliability and safety
- Ambidextrous selector switch, mag release, charging handle, and bolt release
- Short-stroke gas piston runs all weights and brands of 9mm ammo without adjustment
- UPC: 798681599011
- Model #: PMPX-3B-CH
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Action Type: Semi-auto
- Rate of Twist: 1:10
- Magazine Capacity: 20
- Approximate Weight: 4.5 lb.
- Height: 8 in.
- Overall Width: 2.4 in.
- Barrel Length: 3.5 in.
- Overall Length: 14.5 in.
- Mag Type: MPX
- Stock Type: PCB
- Forend Type: Alloy
- Grip Type: Polymer
- Accessory Rail: M1913
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote
- Barrel Material: Carbon steel
- Operating System: Gas piston
- Magazine: (1) 20-round polymer mag
- Trigger: Single-stage polished, Hard-coat